Assembly Line Worker JOB DETAILS
1198 Spring Creek Place, Springville, UT
16.00 - 17.25 usd /
Little Giant Ladder Systems is the largest ladder manufacturer in the USA. Why should you work at Little Giant? We offer great benefits, a competitive salary and a positive work-life balance. Here, you are part of a team that knows and respects you and your needs.
We value reliability, punctuality, and honesty.
AVAILABLE SHIFTS AND PAY RATES
*Urgently Hiring. Three Shifts Available*
- DAY - 7:00 to 3:30 p.m. M-F $16.00 / hr
- SWING - 3:00 to 11:30 p.m. M-F $16.75 / hr
- GRAVEYARD – 11:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. Sun-Thur $17.25 / hr
This position is part of an assembly production line that builds ladders. No experience necessary. The Line Worker may move around the work area and will lift and move objects for most of the shift or complete the same task over throughout the shift. Tasks and directions will be given throughout the shift.
- Handling heavy objects, including tools, ladders, parts and pallets (not exceeding 40 pounds).
- Use power tools, including an impact wrench, torque wrench and bundling equipment.
- Perform quality checks before and after each task.
- Watch safety training videos twice per week (or as otherwise requested).
- Maintain knowledge of all company processes, procedures and expectations.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management.
- Punctuality (return from breaks on time, submit paid time off requests with ample notice, etc.).
- Ability to do simple arithmetic calculations, fractions, and tape measurements.
- Ability to stand and work in one place for prolonged shifts.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Open and willing to assist whenever and wherever your help is needed.
- Ability to follow directions and remember assembly processes.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and be a team player.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Birthday
- Potential Year-End Bonus
- Referral Bonus Program
The duties and responsibilities described above are not comprehensive and may change as necessitated by business demands.
We E-Verify, Drug Screen and Background Check.
Little Giant Ladders values diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. Little Giant Ladders prohibits sexual harassment and discrimination of any kind. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business needs.
|||1198 Spring Creek Place, Springville, UT|||Production Team||||||z0X1VwojjbGi11co|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||16.00|||17.25|||true