Warehouse Supervisor JOB DETAILS
Little Giant Ladder Systems is the largest ladder manufacturer in the USA. Why should you work at Little Giant? We offer great benefits, a competitive salary and a positive work-life balance. Here, you are part of a team that knows and respects you and your needs.
We value reliability, punctuality, and honesty.
AVAILABLE SHIFTS AND PAY RATES:
- GRAVEYARD: 11:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m, Sun-Thur $15.50-$17.00 hr DOE
- Maintain receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing programs, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Optimization of warehouse space management and organization skills.
- Ensure exceptional customer service through monitoring and improving key performance indicators.
- Ensure integrity of inventory, confirm that cycle counts are completed, and investigate discrepancies.
- Maintain a clean, professional and safe working environment.
- Meet or exceed Company’s Wildly Important Goals and safety.
- Evaluate processes and procedures to increase overall efficiency, productivity and profitability, including utilization of warehouse space.
- Promote constant and measureable improvement.
- Effectively communicate Company goals, expectations, areas for improvement and successes to associates.
- Responsible for staff scheduling to include work assignments, hiring and employee training.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for all staff within the department.
- Personally coach, train and mentor direct reports in order to ensure personal growth and career development.
- A strong background in warehouse operations and logistics with at least 3 years of warehouse management or supervisory experience.
- Education: High School diploma required; Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Expert knowledge of ERP systems required (SAGE 500 preferred)
- General computer skills required (MS Office).
- Leadership, organizational skills and building a cohesive team.
- Ability to function in a high-stress environment while focusing on the completion of operational goals.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple projects and set priorities.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Birthday
- Performance Bonus
- Referral Bonus Program
The duties and responsibilities described above are not comprehensive and may change as necessitated by business demands.
We E-Verify. Pre-employment Drug Screen and background check.
Little Giant Ladders values diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. Little Giant Ladders prohibits sexual harassment and discrimination of any kind. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business needs.|||Springville, UT|||Production Team||||||5jPPu.iC3OHziyL3|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||15.50|||17.00|||true