Website Developer JOB DETAILS
Little Giant Ladder Systems is the largest ladder manufacturer in the USA. Why should you work at Little Giant? We offer great benefits, a competitive salary and a positive work-life balance. Here, you are part of a team that knows and respects you and your needs.
Our expanding Little Giant team is looking for a skilled and experienced development professional to join our team as a Web Developer. We need a dynamic and experienced individual who can solve, brainstorm, and develop complex web solutions to excel our marketing and website needs. The ideal candidate for this role will have an extensive background in front and back-end web development and website platforms such as Shopify, WordPress, Magento, WooCommerce etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing for continued development and direction for corporate website
- Help support the business, building out intranet sites, APIs and data flow within new and existing systems
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or similar information technology field preferred
- 3+ years’ experience with modern back-end languages and frameworks, ex. PHP/Laravel, C#/MVC etc.
- Experience working with CMS systems like Shopify, WordPress, etc.
- Experience working with source control, Git / TFS
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence or other ticketing software a plus
- Experience with SQL and Relational Databases a plus
- Knowledge of basic project management best practices and the ability to translate business needs into IT requirements
- Experience with Salesforce and HubSpot a plus
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Birthday
- Performance Bonus
- Referral Bonus Program
The duties and responsibilities described above are not comprehensive and may change as necessitated by business demands.
We E-Verify. Pre-employment Drug Screen and background check.
Little Giant Ladders values diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. Little Giant Ladders prohibits sexual harassment and discrimination of any kind. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business needs.|||Springville, UT|||Marketing Team||||||qQJybHi.xKVvEwKn|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false