Falls from ladders and other objects are one of the leading causes of nonfatal injuries for all age groups. Here, at Little Giant Ladders we care about your safety, especially when operating a ladder system. Ladder inspection is one of the first steps to climbing safely and avoiding falls and injuries. Let’s look at some of our steps to a good ladder inspection that’ll help you properly use your ladder. Ladder Inspection Checklist
- Check the rails of the ladder
- Check any connectors and fasteners on your ladder.
- Inspect the ladder rungs to make sure they are in good shape.
- Make sure any locks or pulleys on the ladder are working correctly.
- Check the condition of the ladder feet