New Ladder Available Exclusively at Lowe’s
Lightest Articulating Ladder with Integrated Dual Leg Leveling Delivers Stability and
Adapts to Uneven TerrainSpringville, Utah, March 8, 2017 – Little Giant Ladder Systems® (www.littlegiantladders.com), the industry leader in ladder safety innovation, announces the Leveler™ multi-use ladder, which is lighter than any comparable articulating ladder, now available only at Lowe’s and Lowes.com. The Leveler features integrated dual Ratchet™ Levelers, which allow you to adjust to uneven ground, and spring-assisted Rapid Lock® adjusters, which are easier to use than manual U-locks. The Ratchet Levelers add seven inches of leveling adjustment and simply retract into storage position when the job is done. View the Little Giant Leveler video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qqCFYik7GU. View the Little Giant Leveler on Lowes.com at: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Little-Giant-Ladders-Leveler-Aluminum-Type-1A-300-Lbs-Telescoping-Multi-Position-Ladder/1000386355 “Our primary goal is to provide our customers with the safest, most versatile ladders in the world and the Leveler helps reach that goal,” said Ryan Moss, CEO. “The Leveler is the result of the finest innovation and design, and we are confident Lowe’s customers will enjoy its safety and versatility.” DIY homeowners, general contractors, painters, window cleaners, facility maintenance professionals, landscapers and home decorators will now have the right ladder to get tasks done quickly and safely. The Little Giant Leveler ladder is:
- Safe. The Little Giant Leveler meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA and ANSI standards. It is rated to hold 300 lbs as an extension ladder and as a true two-person, two-sided stepladder. The Ratchet Levelers allow workers to work safely on uneven ground.
- Versatile. The Little Giant Leveler can be used in multiple positions for almost any job. It easily converts to a stable, wide-flared extension ladder, a multiple-height A-frame stepladder, a 90-degree ladder, a staircase ladder and a time-saving trestle-and-plank scaffolding system with Trestle Brackets (sold separately). The Leveler adjusts to the correct height to reach the toughest areas, including uneven surfaces, stairs or sloping ground.
- Lightweight. The Leveler is made of the strong, lightweight aluminum and is lighter than any comparable multi-use ladder on the market.
- FAQs & Video: www.littlegiantladders.com/ladders/leveler
- Blog: www.laddersafetyhub.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/LittleGiantLadders
###About Little Giant Ladder Systems: Little Giant Ladder Systems, Inc. manufactures and distributes superior-quality climbing products worldwide. As the industry leader in ladder safety innovation, the company’s growing family of brands includes Little Giant Ladders®, Little Giant Xtreme™, Aerial Safety Cage™, Select Step™, Dark Horse™, HyperLite™ and HyperLite SumoStance®. About Lowe’s Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com. For more information contact:
- Sara Hall, Corporate Communications
- Email: email@example.com