Safety this Memorial Day Weekend
This weekend is the kick-off for summer. In addition to honoring military heroes who have made the ultimate sacrifice, a lot of people use this weekend to get projects done around the house. As you're getting stuff done this weekend, remember these safety tips so you don't add an ER visit to your to-do list.
- -Use the right ladder for the job
- -Set the ladder on firm, level ground or use levelers
- -Use a ladder that is tall enough
- -Never lean or overreach while on the ladder
- -If you have a two-person job, find someone to help you
- What projects are you working on this weekend? Make sure to work safely!